Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors of public or private high schools who are legal residents of Northern Virginia, defined as the areas of Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William counties. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a career in elementary or early childhood education. Consideration will be given to academic excellence (must have at least a 2.5 GPA), financial need, dedication to the field of education, and community service and leadership as demonstrated by extracurricular activities. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent legal residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, or Prince William County
College Major: Is this you?
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs